December 24, 2010

HellraiseR

Skeleton with the Middle Finger (1995). Pencil and Red Watercolor-Pencil scrapings on Paper. I did this when I was fifteen years old. Wonder what I could have been thinking around that strange time. I used to always draw while laying down, and as I got up to get some grape juice my now long-gone evil motherfucker of a cat went abruptly insane at the sight of this guy and started ripping the paper up. He made enough hissing and wailing noises that I caught him in time, though, much to my horror and dismay.


Some times I wonder what he saw that made him freak out. Maybe there's something there that we can't see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is some killer artwork! I'm loving this picture! Keep up the great work!

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.