October 31, 2010

Unhappy Halloween!!1


Feel that gentle chill in the air. After suffering through an overly humid and hot summer without a single breeze, I can finally step outside and feel cold and comfortable. Damn it feels nice. The day is dark and cloudy, the air is crisp and the vampires aren't sparkling. Since I didn't get a pumpkin this year (I've been slacking), I'll have to post one of my festive Halloween drawings: Toothy the Rotten Squash (2009)!


Toothy says: Hide yo cats and check yer candy. Now let's crack open a few cold ones and toast... to Nosferatu.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.