January 16, 2011

Eff'd

Here's a little sketch that I started last year before I dropped off and tuned out to anything productive. Perhaps it was the twelve hour days, strange hours and a snowstorm that kept me from it, but I said to hell with it all and gave the thing some depth. I did this whole piece pretty much in the dark, and all of it while drinking heavily, so any shoddy color work and/or quality control is to be (as usual) expected. Like always this one is untitled but I named the file SkullFucked (2010/2011) just for fun.




Hope ya like it. I'm off to my chili cheese fries after downing this here rum. It's gonna be a rough monday. So yeah, my first work of 2011... kinda. Yeah, and it's another skull. ATTENTION: Since I just got my new scanner a short while back I will be re-uploading some of the artwork I have previously posted. The BitchKiller stuff is too big for the scanner (I did 'em mini-poster size), so those will stay grey-ish. But the blacks and colors of the other works will be able to be seen clearer. When I get around to it.

5 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Wicked, i like it.

Drunketh said...

Thanks for giving enough of a fuck to comment. You coo!

J. Astro said...

Now THIS one I would totally get tattooed on myself. Like, on my inner thigh, near my genitals. As a sort of warning symbol. It is "teh awesome".

Mister Bones said...

Absolutely, I really dig your art. In fact I was looking around your profile for an email addy, was gonna ask you if I could post some at my blog for one of my "wasting paper" art posts? Not that you're wasting paper, that's just what I call the posts btw.

Drunketh said...

Yeah, you can post some at your blog. No problem.

And J. Astro you sick fuck. Keep on rockin'!

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.