April 16, 2012

13 Photos of Katharine Isabelle in Freddy vs Jason (2003)


Yeah, so like many of you weirdos (guys and chicks alike), I too have walked the walk and stalked the stalk when it comes to Katharine Isabelle... ya know, I get it. This chick is bangin', and every time I see her, that's all I think about doing.


 She only smokes when she drinks... but, she's always drinking! I like that.
 

 She has sex with egocentric, snobby and mind-numbingly dull douchebag Bros... I don't like that so much.


Then she's suddenly got bangs and way bigger titties... I don't know if I like that!? But I'm going to say no.


But what I know is that I like the way she screams. Oh yes!

5 comments:

Mister Bones said...

I love her, can't wait to see her return to prominence in American Mary.

The Idler After Dark said...

I was a big Isabelle fan after "Ginger Snaps". Can't say I was much of a fan of "Freddy vs Jason" - think I waited too long and expected too much of it - but she made her scenes memorable.

Without a doubt one of the few modern "scream queens" deserving of the title.

- Aaron

Victoria Karr said...

My boobs are bigger than her. The option of going naked isn't a good idea xDDDDD

DrunkethWizerd said...

Victoria, are you trying to make me insane? Because it's working. ;)

Unknown said...

She is freakin hot

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.