I've got a real love/hate relationship with beer. On the one hand, I love drinkin' it... and on the other, I hate not drinkin' the stuff. I guess you can say that I've got a drinking problem. That problem being that there are too many damn beers out there I haven't tried and the temptation is just too much for me. All three of these showed up on the shelf on the very same day. I had set out only to grab a few RuinTens, but when I saw the Avery Twentieth Anniversary and those beautiful Sierra Nevada bottles I had no choice but catch them all! Not pictured is the case of 2013 Hoptimum that I bought a short while back, reason being that I drank all dat shit. Cheers.
STAR TREK FAN FILMS
-
*CINEMAGIC*
Vol. 1 No. 6
Spring 1976
Cinemagic Publishing Company, Inc.
Publisher: Don Dohler
Editors: Don Dohler; Mark Estren
Cover: Photo cover
Pages: 32...
1 comment:
Well my wife didn't happen to think that it was "fucking badass" at all.
In fact, she was quite displeased with my purchase, and furthermore, my nonchalant demeanor towards her anger proved to only amplify her screaming towards me. It was indeed a monotonous situation, but I made due my good friend, with considerable alcohol consumption.
Post a Comment