May 13, 2011

Skulls on shirts? WalMart approves!

I've got something to say! I went to WalMart today...


It was a sad, sad day when I officially retired my Re-Animator shirt last Friday. It's the lightest, most comfortable shirt that I own (something that really helps in a hot as all fuck work building), but it just developed too many snag holes from nightmarish machinery. It is now in pajama land... green needle and all. So I headed out to WalMart to check out their bullshit wall of trendy pop-culture shirts. There's Elmo, Captain Crunch, and  Stewie... oh wonderful... then suddenly, what's this!? I found this beautiful sick gem hiding in the bottom corner and it's like Fuck to teh Yeah. For a quote-unquote "generic" and/or perhaps "ripoff" shirt as some may say, it's damn near an all-over print, looks cool as shit mister and hell, it was only $7. So thanks WalMart and unnamed artist of grim awesomeness, for the representation of death, which I like to keep with me and express always.

I also bought three packs of of Jack Link's Jalapeno Carne Seca and some black socks.

3 comments:

Toxaemia said...

It could always live on as a back patch ;) That's what I do to my super huge or well loved movie and band tees, cut the image out. Safety pin it wherever I want and voila! :P

Mister Bones said...

There has never, nor will there ever be anything that badass at my local WalMart.

Jayson Kennedy said...

Reminds me of their "huge print" rough drawn Halloween t-shirts last year. Badass!

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.