May 14, 2014

Note.


Hopelessness and misery engulfs my very soul
Taking me nowhere at all for there is nowhere to go
Drowning deep inside this blackened void that is my mind
A darkness so immense that there is no light to find
Vast explorations of thoughtless nothingness
The gleaming razor blade dips inside my bleeding flesh
This writhing pain is now the only truth in which I know
The woeful blissfulness of watching my blood as it flows
Empty and devoid of life my body rots away
The putrid stench that permeates from time's gentle decay
My soiled bed sheets caked with blood spilling onto the floor
My spirit now is finally free from that beautiful whore.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.