November 21, 2010

Sad Crying of a Bitch Skull...


A little bit of throw-away art. Like much of what I do, I had no idea what I was doing in the first place... I just started and that's how I finished it. First time in my life that I did one thing however, and that was place the thick border line around the art itself. I don't know why I did it, but if I hadn't, I probably would have tossed it off right there. Guess I liked the outline look, so I kept it. Let's call it Pagliacci (2010).


I think this guy would make a pretty cool looking candle.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.