November 23, 2010

Macabre Dreams 7

Get Over Here! (1999) Pencil and Blood on Paper. Check it out, a horizontal. Sweet. And she's blonde too. Even got a chance to give one of these ladies an ear. About this time I was going through my Phenomena stage where I pretty much watched the film once or twice a week... so you can see how the chains came into play. What is it with this guy and crosses?



I gave this one a lot of small details, but wish I could have improved upon it quite a few places when I look back. I don't mind a chick with character but this lady's got the biggest neck and hands that I've ever seen. I wonder...

...but if I hadn't liked the work I did on her hair and the whole concept of what's going on in the picture I probably would have tossed it out.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.