November 23, 2010

RIP Ingrid Pitt.

BBC News has reported that Ingrid Pitt has died today. :( Though she didn't play many vampire roles onscreen, she will forever be remembered for it, through not only the films themselves, but the many photographs that have been printed of her in horror magazines over the years. Photographs which have become very popular amongst young impressionable males. Absolutely gorgeous and flauntingly busty to add, it's no wonder that images of her are so delightfully coveted.


Thank you so much for The Vampire Lovers and Countess Dracula. RIP.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.