March 9, 2012

In Bed with Asia Argento... in Trauma (1993)

By the looks of things, getting in bed with Asia Argento can be quite... Traumatic! *Dr. Evil Pinky*

A beautiful opening shot for this post if I may say so myself.
Echoes of Phenomena?

After being seriously drugged up (once again) Aura is saved by her Knight in Black Satan, Davey.

I love how she just falls back onto the couch like that.
Awww yeah! Here we go...
But I thought you love it when I watch you sleep!?!
I decided on a Twilight reference to that last quip as opposed to a Jennifer's Body reference addressing the issue of the dick possibly being too big for her.
You're welcome.
FIN.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.