January 22, 2012

Fiore Argento in Demons (1985)

In Lamberto Bava's 1985 film de force Demons, Fiore Argento plays Hannah, a cute girl out on a date with a rather dapper young fellow named Tommy. Tom no doubt must have pulled Hanna by wearing that spiffy sweater tied around his neck, which was apparently the style at the times since nearly every dude in this film is dressed like that.

Back and to the right.
Oh look, she's gone and tugged his sweater. Now it's all fucked up.



The two are caught making out and being naughty by Ingrid, the usherette, who annoyingly walks through the theater waving a flashlight around during the movie. Soon after, a violent scene erupts up on the screen. Hanna looks somewhat traumatized by what she has just seen.

"Don't tease me Tom... is it really, over?"
"Yes, silly!"
Ha! Silly girls, always getting scared and cowering on their boyfriend's sweatshirt wrapped shoulde...
WTF!

As a series of horrifying events unfold and demonic creatures begin to run amok, Hanna gets her titular moment to shine... and whine... and cry. Afterwards, amongst the chaos, she gets separated from Tommy somehow and tries to sneak away beneath the theater's seating.

Well, that can't be good... I wonder what's going to happen.
Stay tuned for Part 2.

1 comment:

Maynard Morrissey said...

Yeah, it's pretty sad that Fiore is so underrated. IMO she's as gorgeous and talented as Asia.

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.