August 25, 2012

Don't Pretend You Care About Me.

Anytime Sookie and Eric are on screen together I become instantly glued to my seat. Hey I got news for ya', that ain't glue! The fuck?! The time it has taken to get to their no doubt guaranteed hot and messy fuckfest has been building the slow burning agony inside of me. Much to the point where when this reletively tame scene came to fruition, I was giddy like a schoolchild finding daddy's 1970's playboy collection.






I haven't been this excited about a kiss since I was five years old... and started to kiss the girls!

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.