December 25, 2012

Eric finally unwraps his very special present!

It's always the best feeling when you open something new that you've always wanted.


And ripping a box open never felt so good!




"You know what I like best about Christmas? The surprises. I mean, it's like you get this box and you're sure you know what's inside of it. You know. You shake it, you weight it, you're totally convinced you have it pegged. No doubt in your mind. But then you open it up and it's completely different. You know. Wow, bang, surprise!"

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.