December 21, 2012

If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?


You call me strong, you call me weak, but still your secrets I will keep...
You took for granted all the times I never let you down.


Nothing's gonna change my love for you..


You oughta know by now how much I love you...


One thing you can be sure of... I’ll never ask for more than your blood!


You stumbled in and bumped your head, If not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up... and put you back on solid ground!

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.