My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.
Steins Halloween 2026
-
We had the perfect day to visit Stein's this year! It was warm, sunny, and
bright. Some of my favorite Stein's photos have been taken on days when the
sk...
Horror Crush: Inde Navarrette
-
In the early days of this website, I tried to give you guys even more
horror write-ups than usual during "Spooky Season". As time went on,
though, I didn...
Tubi Thursday: The Unearthly (1957)
-
I decided to go back to the good, old days of terrible, cheesy sci-fi
movies.
John Carradine is here- naturally.
A woman is admitted to a Private Hosp...
Blu-Ray Review: GRADUATION DAY (1981)
-
GRADUATION DAY
Directed by: Herb Freed
Distributed by: Troma Entertainment / MVD Entertainment
As many horror films as I have seen, I find it amazing ...
Crítica: Nightborn
-
*EL RECTOR NOS HABLA SOBRE "NIGHTBORN". FOLKHORROR ESCANDINAVO DE CALIDAD
PARA TODOS LOS PÚBLICOS*
------------------------------
La finesa *Hanna Berghol...
QUEEN OF THE TABARIN (1960)
-
EL FRANCONOMICON / I'M IN A JESS FRANCO STATE OF MIND Robert Monell & Alex
Mendíbil Blog Alliance QUEEN OF THE TABARIN (1960)
Soledad Miranda, left, in he...
February 2026 Top Ten List
-
*HERE ARE MY TOP TEN FAVOURITE FILMS I WATCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN
JANUARY: *
1. *WILD STYLE (1982)*
2. *BLUE MOON (2025)*
3. *THIS ...
Portrait In Crystal (1983) review
-
PORTRAIT IN CRYSTAL 1983 *(Chinese title: CRYSTAL MAN)*
Jason Pai Piao *(Lung Fei)*, Liu Yu Po *(Crystal)*, Wang Jung *(Prince Jin
Tian Di)*, Chen Szu...
Film Review: SKINAMARINK
-
So I did a little free trial on YouTube for Shudder, and as I was browsing
the titles they had available I saw a film titled Skinamarink. I thought
the ...
Dr. FranKen Furter and Friends
-
The Doll Days of Summer start today, the 10th National Doll Day!
You can get these Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) dolls here:
Rocky, Riff Raff, and Dr. ...
A Photographic Journey Through Savannah, Georgia
-
Savannah Is one of the most haunted places in the world. You can feel it
in your bones when you arrive. It is also one of the most hauntingly
beautiful. ...
¡Transformers Siege Wave 3!
-
¡Hey! ¿Como están? En esta ocasión vamos a hacer un repaso de la wave 3 de
Transformers Siege para las escalas Battlemaster, Micromaster, Deluxe class
y...
Major Announcements About DAARAC
-
Hello Everyone,
Over the last 12 years, our website has been a leading resource for
discovering a rich history of African American film and culture through...
THE GOLDEN GLOVE
-
It’s impossible to watch Fatih Akin’s THE GOLDEN GLOVE without comparing it
to HENRY: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER. It’s a true crime biopic that forces ...
'1970s Monster glow-in-the-dark stickers'
-
I featured one of these stickers quite awhile ago and I have always
wondered what the others looked like, so now at last thanks to a reader of
the Cobwebbe...
Tarantula review
-
Scream Factory goes for the creepy crawly in their licensed Blu-Ray release
of the 1955 Universal International Big Bug movie TARANTULA.
We get off to a...
The Evil That Men Do (1984)
-
Over the span of his career, Charles Bronson worked with a variety
directors on more than one project. The director that most fans associate
with Bron...
The Cult of Chucky
-
*Title:* Cult of Chucky
*Director:* Don Mancini
*Released: *2017
*Starring:* Fiona Dourif, Michael Therriault, Adam Hurtig, Alex Vincent,
Jennifer Tilly...
Happy Birthday Al Cliver!
-
Wishing a Happy Birthday to Italian genre film legend Pierluigi Conti, best
known to film fans as Al Cliver. One of the tough guys of European genre
...
Hauntcast Post Mortem 11
-
9 Months in the making, but it's finally here!
HAUNTCAST POST MORTEM 11 - Dungeon of Doom featuring Brent Wilson of Planet
Doom Haunted House, Jasper And...
Weekly updates - #13-16 (Dog Bowl VI)
-
Hi.
Nothing to see here. Haven't spent any time playing games or
painting/assembling/converting minis. Take a look at this sad scene from my
dusty work sp...
365 Days Have Passed - Nicole Harris
-
What truly defines a man? Is it his bank account? His social status? The
clothes he wears? The car he drives? Or really is it the legacy he leaves
behi...
Rabbit Hole Brewing 4th Anniversary Party
-
A Rabbit Hole Anni4thary - It's a #HoleNewYear
We sold our first keg of beer on December 14, 2013. We're finally out of
diapers and wearing our big boy ...
Turn Ons.
-
If you’re reading this, thanks for coming back. And if you’re new to my
blog, thanks—and welcome.
I switched off for a while to protect myself, but I’ve ...
More From Homegoods...
-
My Homegoods is getting a ton of stuff, but unfortunately, not much that I
like. I barely bought anything this past weekend, but I took pics to share.
Fir...
FRESH GEAR ALERT!!! Adam West FOREVER!!
-
This is actually an older piece I did awhile back for my tattoo design, but
since the sad passing of Adam West last week, I've brought it out and added
it ...
Rare behind the scenes footage of BARBARELLA (1968)
-
This 1968 featurette would have played in cinemas (and maybe television?)
to promote the upcoming release of Barbarella in 1968. What's special about
it is...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 2016 - FELIZ NOCHE DE BRUJAS
-
* Thanks a lot to keep visiting my blog and please, enjoy the 2016 creepy
stuff :-)*
*Click on the images to enlarge*
Creature in love - 2016 - pencil on...
Finder's Keepers: October 2016
-
2 Jennifer (2016)
Clown Town (2016)
Fender Bender (2016)
Lights Out (2016)
The Mind's Eye (2015)
The Neon Demon (2016)
Nurse J...
Places to find me!
-
I have changed just about all my profile names and such since I was last on
here so here's a recent update about places you can track me!
www.twitter.com/D...
La 5ème vague 2016
-
film en streaming, regarder film *La 5ème vague 2016*, film complet,
télécharger le film La 5ème vague 2016, streaming film, film La 5ème vague
2016 stream...
Names in Horror: Paul Solet
-
Director Paul Solet gave us one of the darkest and most devastating
character dramas in Horror with the release of Grace in 2009. His
background in Psychol...
Cara bermain Sbobet di Gudang303
-
*Cara bermain Sbobet di Gudang303*
*Gudang303 akan menjelaskan cara bermain sbobet :) Pada Halaman utama
Sbobet, Akan Muncul Semua Pasaran Bola , Anda Da...
A COLLECTION of SEX RELATED LPs
-
I didn't mean to start another collection...I swear I didn't...but if 3
makes a collection, I have already passed that point, mostly due to thrift
store...
-
UP ALL NIGHT an Amicus Bros. Production
If she only listened to the boy when he told her there was something under
the bed... and in the closet, she may ...
They Must Be Destroyed On Sight!
-
TMBDOS is happy to present a special radio show featuring world famous DJ,
the last real Wolf Man of the air waves, LEE VAN TEETH! Join Van Teeth as
he ...
Burger King's Disappointing Halloween Whopper
-
This is what we *could *have had...
Earlier this year, bits of the internet where I hang around were going
crazy over a black burger (complete with black...
New website
-
It's been a long time since I've posted anything here.
Sorry about that.
If you've been wondering where I've been I have a new website
*drtwistid.com*.
...
Legendary aka Legendary: Tomb of the Dragon (2013)
-
This was one of those can't wait to see it deals, one of those dream
pairing deals. Dolph Lundgren, the Babe Ruth of DTV action, and Scott
Adkins, the nex...
Top 30 Favorite Films of 2014
-
Honorable mention: *Snowpiercer, Sabotage, Gone Girl, Cold in July, Whitey:
U.S.A. v. James J. Bulger, The Zero Theorem, Nightcrawler, Le Weekend,
Witching...
The Night of the Damned/La notte dei dannati
-
*Italy, 1971 Directed by Filippo Walter Ratti Cast: Pierre Brice, Patrizia
Viotti, Angela De Leo, Mario Carra, Antonio Pavan, Alessandro Tedeschi, ...
The Death Rattle's Top 30 of 2014
-
Movies I didn't get a chance to see that might have ended up on this list:
GONE GIRL*
BIG HERO 6
INTERSTELLAR
#30 ENEMY - The synopsis sounded interesting e...
Anxiety about my anxiety...
-
I never planned on having children.
It was not something I desired. I'm not a kid person. I don't dislike
children. I'm just not a kid person. A year ago, ...
Mötet
-
Samtalet avslutas med ett klick. Telefonen glider ljudlöst ner i fickan och
trycker sig mot den svarta läderplånboken. Två stadiga händer griper tag om
det...
Front Entry Paver Ideas
-
Front Entry Interlocking Paver Patio & Walk - Traditional ...Front Entry
Interlocking PaverFront Entry Interlocking Paver Patio & Walk - Traditional
...Fro...
Dark August (1976) Let There Be Light(ning Bug)
-
Dear Lair Readers,
As the venerated band Staind once intoned, “It’s Been Awhile.”, and it has.
April was the last time you saw me kicking around The Lair, ...
7th Day (2012)
-
‘7th Day’ is a psychological documentation of a serial killer set over
seven days as the title suggests that breaks the fourth wall and is
reminiscent in...
Women in Horror Month – An Interview
-
Luckily, I am far, *far* from the only person preoccupied with the gender
dynamics of the horror genre. I constantly discover new and different
approaches ...
Here Comes The Devil
-
(2013, Dir. by Adrian Garcia Bogliano.)
Review by The Mike.
There's a sequence in the middle of *Here Comes The Devil* that reminds me
of some of the be...
Freddy In Space: A New Beginning
-
[image: photo fus3_zpsf945a447.jpg]
Not that it should come as a surprise to anyone who’s a regular reader of
this blog, given the fact that my lack of u...
Grown up...
-
Alright, here is my first post since 2010. Since then many aspects of my
life have changed. I went ahead and planted my seed yet again and had me
another...
Another One - Maine Beer Co. 7.0% ABV
-
One of my good buddies secured a bottle of 'Another One' for me today for
review. I poured it into an old timey Pilsner glass, which turned out to
be appr...
Very recently ...
-
I don*t like stealing this from other people, BUT recently a friend of mine
linked to *this article on fitocracy*. Reading through it somehow helped
the se...
Exit Humanity and Ninkasi Total Domination IPA
-
I was told to stay away from this film at all costs. I was told it was
nothing but an hour and a half of a guy screaming in the woods. But I also
wante...
Casino Afiliasi Online Advertising
-
Anda tidak harus memiliki ijazah dengan iklan atau bahkan mungkin bahwa
anak atau perempuan seorang direktur lembaga untuk menggunakan memberikan
Anda se...
We are back! EL VAMPIRO trailer
-
It's been a while since the last posting on this blog, but now comes the
return!
The original trailer for EL VAMPIRO, it seems....
In honor of Carmen Mo...
Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, and Strip Search
-
Yeesh, I'm seriously terrible about updating this blog. Lately I've just
had a lot to do, which means not much time for drawing personal stuff.
Hopefull...
Have a Super Valentine's Day!
-
We here at PopCereal wish you all a Super Valentine's Day.
So, don't be a stupid cupid! Go print these out and hand 'em out to your
family and friends.
...
Borscht
-
6 medium-sized beetroots
2 bay leaves
1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
8 cups of water
3 old medium sized potatoes
3 small brown onions, cut into small cubes
1/2...
Okita Sogo, PVC Figure, Gintama GEM Series
-
*Okita Souji*, the leader of the first regiment in the Shinsengumi is the
prince of Sadistic Planet. The bishonen often wins top places in Shounen
Jump ma...
Songs I get stuck in my Head Volume 1.
-
So here we go folks, a new type of post. It's a another music thing, but
I'll do it anyway.
This song is one that plays at work alot, I've heard it in movi...
Tokyo Ramen Show 2012
-
It is the time of the year for the annual mega-event in Tokyo -
The Tokyo Ramen Show!!
As a ramen fan, how can I miss it?
Patiently queuing up...
This ...
Trening og matoppsrifter!
-
Trening dei siste gangen har vert tunge, sliter fortsatt med forkjølelsen,
den var ganske så stygg denne gang, blir lissom ikke helt kvitt den.. :S
Merka...
Pink Eclectic Spaces....
-
My shabby chic dining room...I adore this space! Everything in the room has
a story and a history. I stenciled a frame for some great old family photos
and...
Sitaatti Hetki - Tragedia.
-
Kyllä vain, rakastan sitaatteja. Seuraavat ovat lainattu Anthony de Mellon
Havahtuminen -kirjasta sekä lisätty vähän omia ajatuksia.
Intialainen nunna lä...
The Loved Ones (2012)
-
In order to avoid a ghostly figure in the road, high school senior Brent
Mitchell wraps his car around a tree, killing his father. Constantly
confronted ...
Rock Dreams - Part 1
-
*ROCK DREAMS. *With a title like that, and a cover featuring Elvis Presley,
John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Mick Jagger and David Bowie sitting round having
coffe...
Trailers japoneses de films de Isabel Sarli
-
Estos trailers estaban incluidos en el VHS japonés de Fuego:
La película tiene subtítulos verticales y diálogos en español.
Los genitales están censurados,...
-
I'm afraid I have to close up shop here. I considered keeping this in case
I want to drop in and continue, but ultimately I just can't do it. So many
f...
All-New 2011 Honda Odyssey
-
The 2011 Honda Odyssey is no ordinary minivan. Already a winner with such
awards as the '2011 Best Redesigned Vehicle' from kbb.com and a 2011 'All
Sta...
Put Me Back In My Tomb
-
I have retired MCB but just wanted to let ya'll know I've fired up a Musick
Blog and will be spending time over there from now on. Please check it
out, it...
The Return of the Living Dead Soundtrack
-
Before I knew shit about Romero and the original Dead trilogy, there was
only one sequel I knew to Night of the Living Dead, and that was Return of
the L...
The Bacon-tini
-
This review was provided by my brother-in-law who invented this
pork-tastic creation and wished to share this review with us. I look
forward to trying thi...
Alkaline Trio - Damnesia
-
Originally published at Rhythm Circus
Marking a band’s big anniversary often calls for something special, be it a
tour or a ‘Greatest Hits’-style compilati...
Odious Mortem - Cryptic Implosion [2007]
-
The vocals are WAY more powerful than they were on the previous album.
"Fragmented Oblivion" starts shit off on the right foot with catchiness,
brutality, ...
Update
-
Posted this in response to questions on the forums, and thought it relevant
here as well.
First off, the plan does not, in ANY shape or form, involve MOD, ...
New blog!
-
Hi followers!
As pregnancy is kinda chewing up my brain I have made a new blog! check it
out!
http://madmotherred.blogspot.com/search/label/Pregnancy
Update in Progress
-
No, not necessarily here. Actually, I'm just sittin' around waiting for my
XBox to download an update, so I figured I'd take a moment to check in with
(O)P...
Slithis (aka Spawn of the Slithis) (1978)
-
Oh, Slithis, if only people understood you. Like Frankenstein's monster and
so many rubber creatures that came before it, misunderstanding begets
violence...
Monster of the Month: The Invisible Man
-
Ever since his film debut in 1933, The Invisible Man has been an important
though under appreciated member of the Universal monster pantheon. While
his f...
Anyone have a copy of this?
-
I've been looking for this for ages now, and I'm so desperate that I'm
actually asking the blogger community for help. PLEASE, if anyone can make
me a cop...
The Diary of the Dead
-
This is another of Romero's, the king of the zombie movie, films. I was
very excited about seeing this movie as there really has been nothing
Romero has...
An indefinite hiatus.
-
People have been asking about the fate of their favourite ramen blogger.
Did she disappear? Swear off the Internet forever? Go in search of the
perfect noo...
• O C T. XXXI. • Halloween — “Trick or Treat”
-
*THE FINAL SUPER SPECIAL SAMHAIN EDITION, PART VI:*
From the 1984 album *Don't Metal with Evil*.
Being a third-rate shock metal group meant Halloween (th...
Vote: 100 Sexiest Pornstars Ever!
-
It seems that Elegant Angel are putting together some kind of documentary
type thing that will countdown the 100 sexiest pornstars, based on viewers'
vote...
Jinx Speaketh
-
One of (if not the) most evilly influential women in music is now on
Blogspot!
Jinx Dawson, "irreverent, erotic, fiendish Left Hand Path Ceremonial
Magi...
Evil Dead Trap
-
Ever wanted to see a Japanese horror film which is an homage to the '70's
and early '80's Italian slashers and giallos? I thought so. This movie is
as clo...
Mer tull fra tagged.com
-
Jada.. Jeg har fått enda flere rare meldinger på tagged.com.
Og det er fortsatt ingen som har fått med seg at jeg IKKE er interessert i
å gifte meg.
Her er...
Hammerstad!
-
Seems like everyone's been blogging about the awesomeness that is Norwegian
artist Kristian Hammerstad, but I couldn't resist the overkill, as his
stuff is...
Welcome Creatures Of The Night...
-
This Blog I will Be Reviewing a Variety Of Horror, Sci-Fi, Kung-Fu,
Western, and Explotation movies, ect. ...
Reviews will be posted when done..
So Shock ...
Bloggen
-
Många bloggar blir det. Jag måste erkänna att det här med bloggar inte
riktigt är min grej. Jag tror jag har 3-4 olika bloggar som jag börjat
skriva i, som...
No comments:
Post a Comment