May 8, 2012

There is some freaky ass shit going on in To The Devil... A Daughter!


As if with a title like that I'd have to tell you such a thing, but you gotta trust me on this one. If you consider a blood covered demonic baby of Satan crawling up between your legs with a thirst for the insides to be some "freaky ass shit"... then you'd probably be freaked out a bit. Right girls? For the rest of you: If you saw it happening to a girl and she not only liked it, but stuffed that Demonic baby up her pretty little cooch and felt good about the EVIL of it all, you may just leave a little bit intrigued.


The things that nightmares... dreams I don't even know are made of!


Mikey likes it!

Awwwwwwwwwww! Look at it drool evil cuteness.
Push it right back in! It'll never be happier...

Nevermind that since Christopher Lee is about to slice an innocent baby's neck in teh name of Satan! Oh, did I mention that in this film Christopher Lee kills babies with sharp knives in the name of His UnAlmighty? Yes siree he does. That's like his thing here. I don't really gotta problem with it. After all, they're wrinkly latex.



He's about to smear some blood on the young lady's protector comes looking.
Only managing to get a few drops before the battle of the tits and bush begin.


 I think my job here is done.


Salute to Satan!
End.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.