August 6, 2012

The Titties of Piranha DD (2012)


Yeah, so I watched Piranha (The Remake) 2 (aka Piranha 3DD, aka Piranha DD - or whatever) and it fuckin' TOTALLY SUCKED BALLS! For the most part. Don't get me wrong, while half of it seemed OK enough, the content just didn't live up enough to these following screenshots, which were too far in-between and too quick to fully enjoy. Damn shame of a film. But let's be + today, right bitches?

Dat Ass! Oh wait... who's that dead center?
Don't know why, but this one second shot is probably my FAV(E).
Chicks drinking beer in a pool with a ball? Boobs Boobs Boobs!
 I never really got why people were into this chick (above)...

 ...until I saw some big ass titties covered in blood, and I lost my head!

Who knows though, I may review it... if I get bored enough.

3 comments:

The Idler After Dark said...

What a huge letdown this one was after the first. That first chick though, and the second, at least did a little to stop the suffering.

And to think, here I had been hoping the people behind the Piranha reboots would do one on Humanoids from the Deep...

- Aaron

Maynard Morrissey said...

The movie was a letdown indeed, but the tits (and The Hoff) were just awesome :-)

ddddd said...

Speaking of breasts. I found this on youtube and these guys are donation money to the hurricane relief program. Check their Boob video out and share! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3RCMZqZ5uE

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.