July 6, 2013

Check out this new shirt I got!

Remember that Three Wolf Moon shirt a few years back that gained immense popularity on amazon.com after all those reviewers started claiming that it made them irresistible to women, caused remarkable streaks of good luck whenever worn and had magical properties? Yeah, I too thought it was a ridiculous pop culture phenomenon as well. There were quite a few spin-offs and overall it was entertaining for about a whole day. I never bought into all that drama, but that doesn't mean that I don't believe!


Thanks to the almighty Wal-Mart I visited the other day, I found one which I too could display upon mine self. Yes indeed, an EVIL version! Muaahahhaaha. *cough*

May I strike fear into my fellow brethren this day as I wear its awesomeness throughout the many towns.

3 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Fucking awesome.

Daniel XIII said...

I did a version of this type of image featuring Ozzy in his Bark at the Moon look...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=468070593244010&set=a.153101218074284.45524.153095948074811&type=3&theater

Randroid said...

I meant three... the magic must be working!!!

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.