November 23, 2010

Macabre Dreams 8

Flightless Bird. (1998) Pencil on Paper. Now that's more like it. Think I'll end the run right about here. This was a riff I did on that old Italian long sheet poster for Bird With The Crystal Plumage. It was a fun little project and I had fun working on it, only I was left concerned over the amount of open space. That is a pretty sweet looking blade though.



Well, I hope you don't like any of these. I was just a kid when I drew em and I swear I've learned my lesson.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.