January 16, 2011

Eff'd

Here's a little sketch that I started last year before I dropped off and tuned out to anything productive. Perhaps it was the twelve hour days, strange hours and a snowstorm that kept me from it, but I said to hell with it all and gave the thing some depth. I did this whole piece pretty much in the dark, and all of it while drinking heavily, so any shoddy color work and/or quality control is to be (as usual) expected. Like always this one is untitled but I named the file SkullFucked (2010/2011) just for fun.




Hope ya like it. I'm off to my chili cheese fries after downing this here rum. It's gonna be a rough monday. So yeah, my first work of 2011... kinda. Yeah, and it's another skull. ATTENTION: Since I just got my new scanner a short while back I will be re-uploading some of the artwork I have previously posted. The BitchKiller stuff is too big for the scanner (I did 'em mini-poster size), so those will stay grey-ish. But the blacks and colors of the other works will be able to be seen clearer. When I get around to it.

3 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Wicked, i like it.

J. Astro said...

Now THIS one I would totally get tattooed on myself. Like, on my inner thigh, near my genitals. As a sort of warning symbol. It is "teh awesome".

Mister Bones said...

Absolutely, I really dig your art. In fact I was looking around your profile for an email addy, was gonna ask you if I could post some at my blog for one of my "wasting paper" art posts? Not that you're wasting paper, that's just what I call the posts btw.

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.