December 6, 2014

Love Spurts.

My brain is gone, can you not tell?
I "live" inside this private hell
That stupid bitch, who told me lies
Yet I'm the one I wish would die.
I grab a knife and look around
Into the mirror there is my frown
For I'm the only one that's here
I'll bleed to death for you my dear
Fuck this shit I need some sleep
I'd rather die than live and weep
I down some liquor and some pills
Slitting my wrists till my blood spills
I drink too much, that is no lie
And I don't have to wonder why
She broke my heart, left me for dead
Now I face-fuck her severed head.

-E

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.