May 13, 2012

Kate Beckinsale gets her ass beat in Contraband!


"Kate Beckinsale gets the shit kicked out of her in Contraband!" would work just as well. Pretty Kate has it pretty rough in this movie. Her former criminal husband is out of town, forced to run a job to save her little brother's sorry ass, and the local high-up thug who wants his money yesterday just keeps showing up to torment and abuse her. The poor thing. 

Here's a shot of her not getting her ass kicked.
Such a beauty! I'd prefer it if she had a little bit more smeared black mascara running down her face and more of a disheveled look to her through. Hang on...


 Now that's more like it!

Now she's looking really hot.
...and I'd say she looks absolutely smashing in this picture!

She's actually one tough chick in this movie, always fighting back and never giving in... but it's hard to feel sympathy for it based on those two attributes and the fact that she married a (self-reformed) criminal. Meh.


I mean, it's probably only a matter of time before she's wrapped in plastic and covered in cement, right?

Thought so.
I would have liked to see more of Kate in this film though. If you know what I mean! And also, the director on this one needs to focus his damn camera once in a while... or at least when it's on KB. I want to look at her, not look at blur. And with that cast this movie should have been a hell of a lot better too.

 Such a pity.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.