December 19, 2010

Requiem pour un Vampire Screenshots Part 1

This ain't no clown car, buddy!
Does she look like she's joking?
Up in smoke... that's where their honey goes.
Vampire fields forever...
Through the trees, I will find you...
Go ahead and steal my french fries, this is worth it!
Stolen fries taste good, but they could have took some ketchup.
This one's for all the feet people out there. Better cover that keyboard up.
Hang out in cemetery, drink and smoke? Talk about a Dream job!
She's such a dirty girl. ;)
That's right. Bite that finger.
Up to her neck in karma.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.