December 19, 2010

Requiem pour un Vampire Screenshots Part 2

My dream home.
That skull really gets around.
Soft and sensual. Their on the set nicknames.
The whispering wind just picked up.
Unholy Fucking Shit!!1 Kill it!
And if you go, chasing rabbits...
Spiders! Spiders Everywhere!
Nobody expects the French Inquisition!
If she plays the wrong chord they'll all be flat.
Tom Cruise as Lestat? The evidence is inconclusive.
Ooooooh, it makes me wonder...
Count BoogedyBoo finally watches The Human Centipede.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.