December 20, 2010

Requiem pour un Vampire Screenshots Part 4

Here are a few extra screenshots which aren't really screenshots since they're stills that were put onto the DVD slideshow. You know, since you all care so much. Don't forget that if you click on this post as a link, that I've got four more on this film right under it... so uh, click the top border to see it all, baby!

I just want to know... did they do that down below?
You've never really bonded with a friend, until you've done this.

Looks like I've got no choice but to cast Adrian Brody for the remake...!

Yellow Jacket...
Fulla honey...
My flower, explodes!
Hope that shit was worth it you little bitches!
Alternate Clothed Scene.
Alternate title ad.


...


...and the Master at work! Look at him. Glorious!
All shall bow down. 

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.