December 24, 2012

But with that moon in the sky, who wants to be alone?

And when the blood drips so red, who wants to be alone?


 Right next to me, You'll want to be... till the sun comes up.


 Despite being revealed to be an evil conniving motherfucker, you can still see a bit of sadness in Bill's eyes when he busts in on Sookie about to let Eric totally fuck her silly. 


All sorts of crazy shit went down leading up to this, but did I after this confrontation ever imagine that Bill would just stand aside (silently weeping in the night) as Eric and Sookie boned in the woods? I guess even with all his new found power, he's still simply powerless over matters of the heart.

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.