January 14, 2013

"What are Brains... Like a 10 Piece?"

Zombie Drive-Thru Prank, Let's Go! I'll admit, I wasn't too amused with EdBassmaster when I had first seen his videos on youtube a year or so ago. I distinctly remember thinking to myself, what the hell is this "bartledoo" shit? But he's grown on me over time with bits like his "PSH" prank (which he's got about five now), his refining of characters, and the way he just yells out what he's dressed at while he's startling people. Don't know why but something about him dressed up as a bush then jumping out screaming "I'm a bush!" just gets me every time. Kinda like this video, where he scared the shit out of people and fails to scare a girl who afterwards asks one of the dumbest questions ever.


Am I ever going to get tired of this video?
Not a Zombie's chance in Hell!


*NOTE* The picture of the chick with the BIG BRAINS above has nothing to do with the video that I didn't make but I'm posting here because I like it and want people to know that I do. And I really hate it when a post doesn't have a pic to go along with it... Soooooooooooooooo boobs. That is all.

2 comments:

Anthony1138 said...

I can go for a 10 piece brains right about now.

DrunkethWizerd said...

Where the hell have you been?

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.