February 20, 2012

Asia Argento in The Church, Continued...


...after running away as she usually does, Lotte of course sneaks back in to her home and the church. Only now, things are utterly fucked up! Not just kinda fucked up as usual, but immensely fucked up rather. Goat Head Satan is raping bitches, people have died in all sorts of Gruesome ways and she's having flashbacks of a life she may or may not have ever known.





The echoes of horses foot stomps haunt her around every turn.



After that it's all a ghostly Spoiler blur... but let's just say that, for the moment, things were made "right".

Later, after the church's collapse, young Lotte is seen walking through the remains of the once unholy palace to deliver flowers unto her parent's underground grave.



As the withering winds breeze by, her eye is caught by a bit of a Baphomet Seal peeking out of the dirt.



She uncovers it, and howling scream of sounds unknown are heard.
Then... the seal seemingly blasts itself out of the ground, welcoming the young girl.



This is probably my favorite screenshot out of this series.


And she smiles!
What did she see? It could be a number of things.. what's she seeing down there? Her parents? Are they Demons? Is it her past, present, or future? Is it something else altogether? She's obviously special. So what do you think?

3 comments:

Maynard Morrissey said...

I have absolutely no fucking clue what she sees down there, but for whatever reason, I don't think it's her parents. Maybe she sees herself? as a demon? in another dimension?

DrunkethWizerd said...

It something Evil, I know that... because why else would she be smiling!?

Maynard Morrissey said...

Maybe it's you with a Hops Infusion in your hand LOL :D

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.