February 18, 2012

Check out my new Docs...

I gots new shoes..! Doc Martens 8833 Oxford Black Industrial Greasy to be precise.


 It really is a beautiful sight.




My other pair of Docs at the moment are their Heritage boots, and before that I had their Holkham. These shoes came in a different box than I'm used to. Each pair of Docs that I've ever bought actually came in a different box over the years, but this one is a beige color. I still remember going to the mall when I was fifteen and buying these big ass Frankenstein boots. I wish I could remember what brand they were, but they must have had three inch soles on the fuckers, and they were pretty badass looking. Man I loved those boots. And so did the chicks! *wink*

No comments:

My words are my own and as of posted from their creation forward I hereby claim originality to them. Pictures may prove to be promotional items and are the sole possessions of their respectful owners and/or companies. I do not sell, nor do I buy. I only rent, so therefore, nothing I own is truly mine.